|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$55.76||$54.62||$52.92||$50.64||Contact US|
1 Pair 1552 Folding Propeller With Mounting Bracket for DJI T-motor (CW&CCW)
- The newly released 1552 folding propeller uses a new advanced airfoil design and stronger materials, it gives a 10% efficiency boost and power reserve. We specially designed installing holder for this folding propeller, which is suitable for working on most disktype multicopter motors in the market, such as T-MOTOR, Sunnysky, Hengli, Dualsky and LOK, etc.
- 1. Compatible with vavious disk type multicopter motors: T-MOTOR, Sunnysky, Hengli, Dualsky and LOK etc.
- 2. Gives 10% efficiency boost
- 3. Has higher strength than original DJI`s
- 4. More convenient to install and disassemble than that of DJI`s
- 5. Convenient to transport so as to protect the propellers.
- Rated thrust: 1.2Kg
- Maximum thrust: 2.8Kg
- Size: 15 x 5.2 inch
- Weight: 13g/set
- Working temperature: -15°C to 45 °C
Use Manual of DJI Folding Blade Holder
This blade holder can be compatible with most disk type multicopter motors in the market, such as T-MOTOR, Sunnysky, Hengli, Dualsky and LOK, etc:
a. The installing method of propeller is disk gland-type joint;
b. The motor rotor has no shaft extension or less than or equal to 10mm extension;
c. For those motor with outter shaft, the diameter is less than or equal to 4mm, figure below:
How to Use:
The blade holder is devided into two parts, upper part is called blade cover, while lower part is called blade base. They have similar outer appearance. The simply distinguish method is: the blade base is a little bit thicker than the blade cover, and the holes in both sides of blade cover are smooth, while the holes in both sides of blade cover are with thread.
- First: Put 2pcs M3*6 (or M3*8) hexagon socket screw in the two holes between the blade base;
- Second: Put 2pcs spacers (coming with the DJI folding propeller)inside the round grooves in both sides of the blade base;
- Third: Put 2pcs halftooth screws (the M3*12.3 screws which comes with DJI folding propeller) in holes on both sides of the blade cover;
- Fourth: Put 2pcs spacers inside the round groove on both sides of the blade cover and cover them in the mentioned halftooth screws;
- Fifth: Set the installing holes of folding propeller inside the halftooth screws;
- Sixth: Connect the blade base and cover and tight them with the halftooth screws.
Note: Customers can use some glue to prevent halftooth screws being loose. The halftooth screws can also not be too loose, or the propellers will become flexible. It can also not be too tighten, or vibration might occur.
Seventh: Install the complete folding propeller on the motor;
Note: when tighten the screw, please don`t completely tighten it at once for all, you need to alternatively tighten them.