|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$23.42||$22.94||$22.23||$21.27||Contact US|
10DOF Nine Axis Module L3G4200D ADXL345 HMC5883L BMP085 Acceleration Gyro Scope
- High-precision, ultra-low power consumption of the pressure sensor can be used in mobile devices. Its performance excellence, the lowest absolute accuracy can be achieved 0.03hPa, and very low power consumption, only 3uA. BMP085 powerful 8-pin ceramic leadless chip carrier (LCC) ultra-thin package, can be connected directly with a variety of microprocessor via the I2C bus.
- SMain features:
- Pressure range: 300 ... 1100hPa (9000 m above sea level ... -500 m)
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V ... 3.6V (VDDA)
1.62V ... 3.6V (VDDD)
- LCC8 Package: leadless ceramic carrier package (LCC)
- Size: 5.0mmx5.0 * 1.2mm
- Low power consumption: 5μA in standard mode
- High precision: low-power mode with a resolution of 0.06hPa (0.5 m)
The high linear mode with a resolution of 0.03hPa (0.25 m)
- With temperature output
- I2C interface
- Temperature compensation
- MSL 1
- Reaction time: 7.5ms
- Standby Current: 0.1μA
No external clock circuit
1 1.GPS navigation (dead-projections, the upper and lower bridge detection)
2 indoor and outdoor navigation
Leisure, sports and medical and health monitoring
4 Weather Forecast
5 vertical speed indicator (rise / sinking speed)
6 fan power control
ADXL345: small ultra-low-power 3-axis of ± 2/4/8/16g digital accelerometer
- 3-axis accelerometer ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra-low power, high-resolution (13-bit) measurement up to ± 16G of acceleration. The digital output data is in the form of 16-bit twos complement, SPI (3 - or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 is well suited for mobile device applications. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, you can also generate dynamic acceleration from motion or vibration. Its high resolution (4mg/LSB), able to distinguish only 0.25 ° angle changes.
Low-power mode to low power consumption of the ADXL345 intelligent power management with threshold sensing and acceleration measurement functions.
- ADXL345 14-pin plastic package, with a 3 mm × 5 mm × 1 mm of small, thin, Dimensions.
HMC5883 three-axis magnetoresistive sensor
- 1 digital output: I2C digital output interface, the design is very convenient.
- 2, small size: 3x3x0.9mm LCC package, suitable for the mass production use.
- 3, high precision of 1-2 degrees, built-in 12 A / D, OFFSET, SET / RESET circuit, does not appear the phenomenon of magnetic saturation, there will be no cumulative error.
- 4, support for automatic calibration procedure, simplify the use of steps, end-product is very easy to use.
- 5, built-in self-test circuit to facilitate the production test, without additional expensive test equipment.
- 6, low power consumption: supply voltage of 1.8V, power sleep mode - 2.5 microamps measurement mode - 0.6 mA
- Smart phones, digital products
- Ships; presence of a magnetic field strength, direction and change cars; detection of the transport vehicles; navigation system; travel with a compass;
- Instrument; medical instruments;
- Drilling; directions compensate for various measuring instruments;
- Satellite GPS system;
- Feng Shui;
- Off-road vehicles;
Gyroscope of L3G4200D measuring range: ± 250, ± 500, ± 2000dps; 16-bit data output;
Data output rate: of 100, 200, 400, 800, Hz
- 1pcs of 10DOF Nine axis module Acceleration Gyro Scope