10M Output Frequency Breakout Board 6 Axis CNC KIT Stepper Servo Motor Router MACH3 12V-24V
- Six-axis CNC port board (Ver3.4) optimized design to meet the CNC software is connected through a computer parallel port to control I / O function numerical control equipment and each other. Using on-board DC-DC isolated power supply, so that a single power supply (DC 12V-24V) supply, can still ensure complete isolation optocoupler circuits around, making more use of SMD components, a large area of ground copper printing plate designed to ensure the stability of the electrical properties of the product. Interface board input and output connections using connectors, installation and use more convenient.
- fully supports MACH3 and other support parallel control PC software.
- all optically isolated input and output signals, the signal output frequency up to 10M.
- charge pump function, there is no charge pump pulse, the signal will not be output. These functions to solve the computer turned on, the relay will pull uncertain (action). (That is, only when you open MACH3 software, interface board to output).
- Road Relay output ports, which can be accessed within various devices 10A.
- hand control output ports, on-board integrated pulse generator connected to a mechanical switch can be achieved as long as the manual.
- All input and output signals
- photoelectric indication allows the user at a glance.
- drive 0-10V analog voltage output, analog ports can be controlled inverter.
- open parallel data transfers all 17 pins. Can control up to six axes drive.
- limit switches directly connected with the logic circuit, the logic circuit will be at the limit position, forced off to limit the movement of the stepper pulse position, allowing only the direction of the movement away from the limit switch, so you can prevent computer crashes, may cause crash.