|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$157.28||$154.07||$149.26||$142.84||Contact US|
The kit decription:
- Compatiable with most of flight controllers ,such as Free Flight,Rabbit Controller
- For all players
- If you Purchase Assembled ARF kit in one order,we can Dubug (such as duplicate,wire connection and test) receiver and flight contorller for you
- Large dot marrix LCD.Resolution of 132×64.
- 10class contrast adjustment.
- Chinese display,convenient way of designing to use and set up the meny more easier.
- AdaptNative 2.4Ghz technology.Direct high speed drive to avoid the middle of the process,greatly improve the agility hadnling.
- DSSS spread spectrum technology based on the spread spectrum frequency hopping”communication system,high interference immunity,solid as a rock.60 sets of our 2.4Ghz system oroduct can work independently of each other .
- Low-voltage design,lower battery consumption,a variety of battery available: such as 4s alkaline batteries,4s NIMH(Nickel Metal Hydride ),1s lithium-ion battery,Voltage 3.7V-6V.
- Anew generation of joustick,elastic,adjustable head height,feel superior.
- A veriety of swash set ,the perfect support for CCPM mixing.
- Digital electronic tuning,graphical and numerical display,e-tone scale ,250 step adjustable ......
- Complete timer functions,including the timer starts,and ad variety of throttle control, timing,alarm methods,to ensure flyght foolproof.
- Multi-model data storage,be prepared for debugging control.
- Up to 4 flight modes,easy stunt.
- 4 kinds of right-hand control to set programs,custom.
- 11 Group curve design,each curve 9 point edit.
- Graphical 7 channel monitor ,always pay attention to every detail.
- Dozens of helicopters,airplane control for the flight easier.
- Model:WFLY WFT07
- Band:2.4Ghz DSSS(spread Spectrum)+Frequency Hopping
- Output Power:≤100mW
- Current drain:≤190mA
- TWF 2.4Ghz WFT07 transimtter*1
- TWF WFR07S receiver*1
- Imax B6 2S-6S Lipo balance charger(AC input)*1
- 3S 25C 2000mA Lipo battery*2