|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$150.82||$147.74||$143.13||$136.97||Contact US|
2MA2278 CNC Stepper Driver For Nema34 Nema42 Nema51 Stepper Motors 7.8A 110/220V
this item is out of stock,please look for Upgrade version SKU:34365
- The 2MA2278 Stepper Driver is a high performance microstepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. With this technology and the advanced bipolar constant current chopping technology, the 2MA2278 stepper driver can make the stepper motors run with lower noise, less heat, smoother movement at a higher speed, rivaling the Servo system in performance. Furthermore, the 110V/220VAC input voltage design will also bring more conveniences for general use. As to the application, the 2MA2278 Stepper Driver is suitable for driving the big 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors, so the Nema34, Nema42 and Nema51 stepper motors with a 0.45A-7.8A current will be suitable.
- High performance, cost-effective
- Lower noise, less heat, smoother movement, higher speed, ensure the better performance, rival the Servo System.
- Supply voltage from "80V AC to 220V AC" or "110V DC to 310V DC"
- Output current from 0.45A to 7.8A
- Self-adjustment technology, build-in intelligent half current reduction function when motor stops working
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- Pulse input frequency up to 400 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- 16 microstep & current settings by DIP switches on stepper driver
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes Switch
- External Fan Design to avoid overheat
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection, protect the PC, motors, driver etc from being damaged
- Suitable for large and medium-sized automation machines and equipments, such as engraving machines, labeling machines, cutting machines, laser phototypesetting systems, plotting instruments, CNC machines, pick-place devices and so on
- Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, NEMA size 34, 42, 51
- For processing various pattern mould
- For advising, such as brand, architechture mould, badge, nameplate, display boards, doorplate, furniture decoration, etc
- For carving portrait, scenery, handwriting, sealing, etc