|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$96.53||$94.56||$91.61||$87.67||Contact US|
3D Printer Reprap Sanguinololu Ver1.3a + 4x A4988 Board Replacement
- 3D Printer Motherboard Reprap Sanguinololu Ver1.3a + 4 PCS A4988 Board for Replacement RAMPS
- Brief introduction
- The circuit board design is flexible, allowing the user's power availability ATX power supply power supply board , or the user can choose to install using any power supply 7V-30V regulator kit.
- The board uses developer-friendly expansion port that supports I2C, SPI, UART, and ADC pin. All 14 expansion pin can be used as GPIO. Note: The Sanguinololu design is excellent , but if you want to run a hot bed insufficient to carry the current required to operate the heat bed Sanguinololu board traces.
- Supports multiple communication configuration - two thermistor circuit connector - 2 N-MOSFET extruder / bed, or any - selectable 12V (or supply voltage) / 5V voltage stopper - edge connector make right angle connector - 13 extra pin can be used to expand and develop - 6 analog and 8 digital, has more features, also supports SD.
- support multiple power configurations - Logic and electric motor to provide an ATX power (hard disk required MOLEX connector, and a 4pin ATX connector optional extra 12v/supply voltage) - the logic provided by the USB bus, an optional on-board voltage regulator (MOLEX connect the drive can not be installed at the same time) - 7-35V5mm screw terminal
- small board design - as 100mm x 50mm (4 "× 2")
- Sanguino clone, Atmel's ATMEGA644P - ATMEGA1284 backward compatible!
- UART1 (RX and TX)
- I2C (SDA and SCL)
- SPI (MOSI, MISO, SCK)
- PWM pin (1)
- Analog I / O (5)
- 1 x 3D Printer Reprap Sanguinololu Ver1.3a
- 4 x A4988 Board