|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$47.92||$46.94||$45.48||$43.52||Contact US|
3D Printer RepRap Steppermotors Megatronics V2.0 Main Driver Board Stepper
- Megatronics is based on many famous open-source products including: Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS, SD Ramps. Therefor this product is an already proven design. It combines all major features of these board into a single board solution for more reliable 3D-printing. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560 processor with 256 kB memory, running at 16Mhz. The board can be connected to a PC using a normal USB cable. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. The board is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 and will therefor be easily programmed from the Arduino IDE.
- Microcontroller: Atmega2560-16AU
- Operating Voltage Electronics:5V
- Operating Voltage High:12-24V (15A heated bed, 7A electronics)
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40mA
- Clock Speed:16Mhz
1. Improved thermo couple support.
2. Second thermo couple supported
3. Support for 6 stepper drivers
4. SMD fuses and MOSFETs
5. Extra MOSFET, making 4 regular MOSFETs and one for heated bed.
6. Support for the new DRV8825 Pololu stepper drivers
7. The board can be powered from 12V1 (12V MAX), by setting a jumper
8. The LCD contrast can be adjusted with a trimpot
9. 12V1 has a diode to protect against reverse polarization
10. The 5V line is protected by a 500mA resettable fuse
11. A piezo is included to allow the printer to give feedback with sound
12. Each stepper driver slot has a breakout to connect external stepper drivers to the board.
13. Four layer high quality PCB board
- 1 x 3D Printer RepRap Steppermotors Megatronics V2.0 Main Driver Board