|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$123.55||$121.03||$117.25||$112.20||Contact US|
66 Channel LS20031 GPS 5Hz Receiver
- The LS20031 GPS receiver is a complete GPS smart antenna receiver, that includes an embedded antenna and GPS receiver circuits. This low-cost unit outputs an astounding amount of position information 5 times a second. The receiver is based on the proven technology found in LOCOSYS 66 channel GPS SMD type receivers that use MediaTek chip solution.
- The GPS smart antenna will track up to 66 satellites at a time while providing fast time-to-first-fix, one-second navigation update and low power consumption. It can provide you with superior sensitivity and performace even in urban canyon and dense foliage environments. The capabilities meet the sensitivity requirements of car navigation as a well as other location-based applications.
- Note: The datasheet for this unit states that the update rate is configurable up to 10Hz but we've found that it is most reliable at the default rate of 5Hz.
- MediaTek MT3329 solution
- 5Hz output
- 57600bps TTL serial interface
- 3.3V @ 41mA
- 66 Channel GPS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Up to 10Hz update rate
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- Built-in micro battery to preserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- LED indicator for fix or no fix