|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$11.75||$11.51||$11.15||$10.67||Contact US|
8 Channel PPM Encoder Version 2 for APM2.5 Flight Control Suitable for Autopilots
- The PPM Encoder v2.0 plugs into the PWM servo output ports of any R/C receiver and encodes them into a PPM pulse suitable for many autopilots (e.g. PX4FMU). Modifications to the R/C receiver are not necessary.
- The whole project is based around the ATMEL ATMEGA328p AVR processor and all timing is done within interrupts so accuracy and stability is optimized.
- Firmware is free and was created by John Arne and Olivier Adler.
- The design of the PPM Encoder is based on the Paperazzi PPM Encoder.
- Important Note: The firmware comes pre-configured to read 8 Channels. In case you would like to change the settings of the PPM encoder to invert the PPM signal and change the fail safe pre-defined values you will need an AVR ISP programmer in order to reprogram it.
- 8Ch inputs
- PPM output (Negative or Positive selectable)
- Power Supply selector (Solder jumper at bottom)
- Open Source Firmware
- Fully customizable
- Improved PCB layout, is smaller than the original and better organized + extra programmable output.