|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$24.29||$23.80||$23.05||$22.06||Contact US|
Acro Afro Naze32 NAZER 32 10DOF Flight Controller for Mini Quadcopter Mlulticopter Side Pin
Note: this is the side pin version, and this is opensource flight control, we don't provide technical support
- Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor crafts, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Built-in FrSky telemetry converter
- Modern 32-bit processor (STM32 F103) running at 3.3V/72MHz.
- Onboard USB for setup and configuration
- Extra bright LEDs
- Modern GUI for all operating systems, Baseflight Configurator
- Height: 36mm
- Width: 36mm
- Weight: 6 grams (no headers, 8 grams with)
- Sensors: MPU6050
- Headers: Includes 1x 3x6 90 degree pin headers, 1x 1x2 straight pin headers, 1x 2x3 90 degree pin headers, and 1x 2x5 straight pin headers.
- If you do not have a CPPM enabled Receiver, you will also need to purchase the RC Breakout Cable.