|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$53.46||$52.37||$50.73||$48.55||Contact US|
Aerfeis NB-0103 Durable DSLR Digital Photography Camcorder Camera Carry Bag Shoulder Bag
- Digital Camera Carry Bag is convenient for traveling or simply to carry your camera
- Fashion designed and durable inner structure
- Adjustable shoulder strap and belt loop offers a variety of carrying options
- Soft lining protects digital equipment against dust and scratches
- Zipper design supplies easy camera access while wearing
- Front of mesh bag can be put in wire and batteries
- Carry Bag design of outlook is novel and fashionable
- Material: 1680D Nylon
- Size: 18 x 15 x 32cm (L x W x H)(Inner)
- Carry your camcorder in a padded case. They may cost a little extra, but replacing a cracked lens will cost much more.
- Always bring your camcorder as a piece of carry-on luggage when traveling by plane. Never check your camera at the baggage counter and never stick it in the trunk. Your camcorder will be safer from the elements on the seat next to you.
- Have the camera ready at customs and security gates. The security checker will likely want to inspect the camera to be sure it is not a weapon.
- Buy adapters for international power outlets. Make sure you get a quality adapter for your charger when you are traveling abroad. Don't buy one that is going to short out and ruin your battery.
- Get a room with a safe. Check ahead of time with your hotel to see if there will be safes in the rooms. Most cleaning staffs are very professional and ethical, but lock it up for extra security.
- Let your camera warm up or cool down before using. If you'll be traveling to vastly different climates, you'll want your camera to adjust to the new temperature naturally.
- Insure your camera. Many home and contents insurance policies cover accidental damage.
Tips & Warnings
- Invest in some silica gel packets and stick them in your case to prevent moisture damage.
- Keep your camera secure. Carry it on your front instead of your back. Make sure the bag is zipped and fastened.
- Some companies offer lines of inconspicuous camera bags. Shop around.
- While packing, keep your camera separate from any lotions, sunscreens or bug repellants. Leaky bottles will damage your camera.
- Leave the camera home when you go to the beach. Sand is awful for cameras. If you must bring it with, bring a sealable bag and a brush to get rid of any stray grains of sand.
- 1 x Aerfeis DSLR Digital Photography Camcorder Camera Carry Bag