|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$109.66||$107.42||$104.07||$99.59||Contact US|
ALIGN 100A Brushless ESC(Governer Mode) RCE-BL100G K10367B
- Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
- Govener Mode(governor speed controller、slow down system)
- Small and compact PCB design for ease of installation.
- Large-sized high efficiency heatsink makes the ESC stable under large current output and great thermal performance.
- High compatibility to work with 98% brushless motors in the market.
- Ultra smooth motor start design to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
- The power inlet adapts Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
- The throttle has more than 200 steps resolution that provides great controlling sense.
- Users can use the transmitter to operate the motor setting by Super stylized CPU.
- If the aircraft should land or crash in an unexpected location and become lost, the pilot can enable the Aircraft Locator Option. The Aircraft Locator Option is engaged by tuming off the transmitter. When the ESC does not receive a signal from the transmitter for 30 seconds, it will start to send an alarm to the motor. The sound of the alarm will aid the pilot to locate the aircraft. This option will not work with a PCM receiver that has SAVE function enabled, or with low noise resistant PM receivers.
- approval(0503028) approval(0503116)
NOTE: Not including BEC. User need to provide the power for receiver and servo.
- ALIGN standard 4mm socket terminal X3pcs(Max. current 110A)
- Heat shrink tube x 3 PCS(Φ5x28mm)