|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$17.15||$16.80||$16.28||$15.58||Contact US|
APM2.5 Current Module INA169 45A90A Current Parallel Display Module
- Input voltage: 6-24V
- Test Current range:1 - 58A
- Current: 85mv/A
* 1-10A + - 0.25A
* 10-40 + - 0.5A
* 40-58A + - 1A
- The INA139 and INA169 are high-side, unipolar, current shunt monitors. Wide input common-mode voltage range, high-speed, low quiescent current, and tiny SOT23 packaging enable use in a variety of applications.
- Input common-mode and power-supply voltages are independent and can range from 2.7V to 40V for the INA139 and
- 2.7V to 60V for the INA169. Quiescent current is only 60µA,which permits connecting the power supply to either side of the current measurement shunt with minimal error.
- The device converts a differential input voltage to a current output. This current is converted back to a voltage with an external load resistor that sets any gain from 1 to over 100.
- Although designed for current shunt measurement, the circuit invites creative applications in measurement and level shifting.
- Both the INA139 and INA169 are available in SOT23-5
- packages and are specified for the –40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range.