|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$75.51||$73.97||$71.66||$68.57||Contact US|
Arduino ADK MEGA2560 Google ADK Android 2012 Version
- The Arduino ADK is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet). It has a USB host interface to connect with Android based phones.
- It is compatible with Android's Accessory Development Kit examples. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- The ADK is based on the Mega 2560.
- For information on using the board with the Android OS, see (Google's ADK documentation)
- Mega ADK ADK can use Google to develop, can run on Android 2.3.4 or Android 3.1 .
Can be connected to a large number of sensors and application modules, such as Hall sensors, buttons, modules, thermistors, accelerometers, LDR, potentiometers, touch sensors, joystick sensor and MOSFET modules, and so on.
- Controller: ATmega2560
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage:7-12V
- Threshold voltage :6-15V
- Digital port: 54 (including 14 PWM output)
- Analog ports: 16
- IO port output current: 40 mA
- 3.3V power supply output current: 100 mA
- Flash: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Crystal: 16 MHz