|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$3.40||$3.33||$3.23||$3.09||Contact US|
Arduino Big Push Button Switch V2.0 Module for Sensor Shield
DIY Botton Module for Sensor Shield for Arduino/Chinduino.Make your electronics project to be art.Use your own button on Arduino/Chinduino project!
- Simply plug this Mini Button module to the Sensor Shield, projects can get physical interactivity by using data from digitalRead ‘High’ or ‘Low’.
- A "high" signal is given when the button is pressed.
- Building interactive work is as easy as piling bricks, just plug it to our Arduino Sensor Shield with a buckled cable
- Make it looks professional and neat.
- You can do some simple design about it,it support "plug and play".
This module can be used with Arduino Special Sensor Shield V4.0.
When connecting to Arduimp sensor shield,you need Arduino sensor cables (15cm / 30cm / 60cm / 100cm / 200cm optional)