|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$12.13||$11.88||$11.51||$11.02||Contact US|
Arduino Bluetooth Module Slave Wireless Serial Port With Baseboard
- Industrial serial port bluetooth, Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project and etc.
- Computer and peripheral devices
- GPS receiver
- Industrial control
- MCU projects
- Default serail port setting : 9600, N, 8, 1
- Pairing code : 1234
- Running in slave role: Pair with BT dongle and master module
- Coupled Mode: Two modules will establish communication automatically when powered.
- PC hosted mode: Pair the module with bluetooth dongle directly as virtual serial.
- Bluetooth protocal : Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency : 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation : GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Emission power : <=4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity : <=-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Speed : Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security : Authentication and encryption
- Profiles : Bluetooth serial port
- CSR chip : Bluetooth v2.0
- Wave band : 2.4GHz-2.8GHz, ISM Band
- Protocol : Bluetooth V2.0
- Power Class : (+6dbm)
- Reception sensitivity: -85dBm
- Voltage : 3.3 (2.7V-4.2V)
- Current : Paring - 35mA, Connected - 8mA
- Temperature : -40~ +105 Degrees Celsius
- User defined Baud rate : 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400,460800,921600 ,1382400.
- Dimension : 26.9mm*13mm*2.2mm
Pin definition :
- PIO8 connects with LED cathodea with 470ohm series resistor in between. LED NEGATIVE connects to ground. It is used to indicate the module state. After powered on, flashing intervals differ in different states.
- PIO9 is used to control LED indicating paring. It will be steady on when paring is successful.
- PIO11, module state switching pin. HIGH -> response to AT command; LOW or floating -> regular work status.
- With build-in reset circuit, reset is completed automatically after powered on.
- Steps to set to MASTER:
- Set PIO11 HIGH with a 10K resistor in between.
- Power on, module comes into AT Command Response Status
- Open HyperTerminal or other serial tool, set the baud rate 38400, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity bit, no Flow
- Via serial port, send characters "AT + ROLE = 1 r n",if successful, return "OK r n", where r n is carriage return.
- Set PIO11 LOW, re-power, then in Master state, automatically search for slave module and connect.