|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$62.90||$61.61||$59.69||$57.12||Contact US|
Arduino GSM GPRS Shield EFCom with 4 Frequency Antenna 9V Power Adapter
GPRS Shield - EFCom is an ultra compact and reliable wireless module. This GPRS Shield is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino Board. EFCom is base on SIM900 4 Frequency GPRS module.
The GPRS Shield is configured and controlled via its UART using simple AT commands. Just plug this shield on the Arduino/ Freaduino board, you could easy to use AT command control EFCom Shild. You can use the 2 jumper block to connect the SIM900 URAT post to any pins within D0-D3(for Hardware/Software serial port). There is a switch on board , you can use it to select the connection of the UART port or Debug port , even be set on on Arduino, but by the switch and jumper block, the SIM900 can be connect to PC via FT233RL.
The shield allows you to achieve this via any of the three methods:
Short Message Service
- Fully compatible with Arduino / Freaduino and Mega.
- Free serial port connecting, you can select Hardware Serial port(D0/D1) control or Software Serial port(D2/D3) control it.
- SIM900 all pins breakout. Not just the UART port and debug port be layout, but also all pins on SIM900 be layout to the 2.54 standard pitch.
- Super capacitor power supply for the RTC.
- EFCom not only can use the button for power on , but also can use the digital pin of Arduino to power on and reset the SIM900 module.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
– Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
– Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and EFCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range : 3.1 … 4.8V
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Dimension:68.33x53.09mm(Same dimension of Arduino main board)
- 1 x GPRS Shield -EFCom
- 1 x 4 Frequency Antenna
- 1 x Arduino 9V AC/DC Power Adapter