|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$3.90||$3.82||$3.70||$3.54||Contact US|
Arduino Magnetic Reed Magnetism Switch Module for Sensor Shield
This is the Magnetic Induction Sensor. It senses the magnetic materials within a detection range up to about 3cm. The detection range and the strength of the magnetic field are proportional. The output is digital on/off. The definition of magnetic induction sensor pin is (1) output (2) power supply (3) ground. This sensor uses the SFE Reed Switch - Magnetic Field Sensor.
- Senses magnetic materials
- Detection range: up to 3cm
- Output: digital on/off
- Detection range and magnetic field strength are proportional
- The switch turns on when this brick is close to a Magnet ; and the switch turns off when this brick is far away from a Magnet
- This module can be used with Arduino Special Sensor Shield V4.0
- You can do some simple design about it,it support "plug and play"
The magnetic sensor can be used on magnetic (magnet) detection, detection range up to about 3cm (detection range and the strength of the magnetic).
When connecting to Arduimp sensor shield,you need Arduino sensor cables (15cm / 30cm / 60cm / 100cm / 200cm optional)