|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$6.43||$6.30||$6.10||$5.84||Contact US|
ARM Parallel Wiggler JTAG Programmer Debugger Emulator
- Supported Target board Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Wiggler need to be used with the debug agent software, like H-JTAG.
It supports ARM7 and ARM9 including the latest CORTEX-M3 core of the arm. Detailed list is as follows:
- Support RDI 1.5.0 and 1.5.1;
- supports ARM7, ARM9, XSCALE and CORTEX-M3;
- support the THUMB and ARM instructions;
- support LITTLE-ENDIAN and BIG-ENDIAN;
- support ADS, IAR and other development environment.
- support online debugging.
- It's recommand to use the Wiggler with IAR and H-JTAG, for its convenience.If you want to use wiggler to program your target ARM Processor, we recommend to use H-JTAG Software, H-JTAG has a program called H-FLASHER the plug, as long as it supports FLASH models, can be set to before the commissioning program FLASH, then start debugging in FLASH which, H-FLASHER also be used alone. wiggler can also work with other FLASH programming software used in conjunction with, such as FLASHPGM.
- Wiggler JTAG debugger for ARM x 1
- 20-Pin Cable x 1
It's recommand to use the Wiggler with IAR and H-JTAG, for its convenience