|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$1,349.51||$1,321.97||$1,280.66||$1,225.57||Contact US|
AV200 Camera Gimbal PhotoHigher Camera Mount for Quadcopter Multi-rotor FPV
This PhotoHigher AV200 Pro camera mount is a professional level housing with 5:1 tilt, 10:1 reduction on roll for very fine and smooth gyro stabilization directly off the flight controller and on-board motion control sensors.This is the very last version of the AV200 that has been seriously improved on the reactivity level of the Roll axis.
It is precision engineered, beautifully designed and crafted by an expert in the field of RC AP and is primarily constructed from lightweight alloys and machined engineering plastics. It has a high speed coreless roll servo with an external 10 turn potentiometer - digital servo on tilt driving a toothed belt with a fully adjustable camera table for c of g positioning and balancing.
The AV200 Pro camera mount come completely assembled.
The mount will easily house a large DSLR (Canon 7D) or a high quality HD video camera - due to its weight and size it is recommended to use it with MikroKopters that have enough power to lift it.
- Weight – 590g with servos and external potentiometers
- Roll axes – 70 degrees total with 35 degrees each side with 10 turn potentiometer
- Tilt axes – 180 degrees with external potentiometer
- Gear ratio – two options 2.5:1 and 4:1 available
- Standard gimbal supplied with belt driven tilt axes
- Camera tray – 191mm wide
- Internal height – adjustable from 130mm min to 180mm max
- Suitable for Canon 5Dmk2 or 7D
- Weight: 590 grams
- Internal space dimensions:
- Height: 145 mm
- Width: 170 mm
AV200 / AV130 comparison