|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$547.82||$536.64||$519.87||$497.51||Contact US|
BeStableCam HORIZON H4 Lite 3 Axis Handheld Brushelss Gimbal Stabilizer PTZ for DSLR Camera
The HORIZON H4 Lite Gimbal does not run Alexmos software or use Alexmos PCB. The engineers at BeStableCam used their own experience with developing and manufacturing military grade radar systems to create their own control algorithm that even takes into account the attitude for greater accuracy. The stabilizer has three built in camera movement modes, Pan Follow Mode (tilt and roll locked), Follow Mode (roll locked), and Lock Mode. The H4 Lite’s kit comes with everything the stabilizer needs from a protective hard case, to two sets of batteries, a dedicated charger, see kit below for itemized list of accessories.
- Advance Floating Point Algorithm.
- Efficient Servo Control Algorithm.
- Dual IMU Sensors.
- Three 32-Bit Microcontrollers Parallel at 4 Kilohertz.
- High Performance Automotive Encoders.
- Compact Design, Fits in a Backpack.
- 6 hour battery life.
- 5-Way Analog Joystick.
- Tool-less Adjustments.
- Supported maximum camera package 4 pounds when balanced perfectly.
- Sony A7sII, A7RII, A7.
- A6300, A6000.
- GH4, G7.
- Canon 5D Mark III, 7D, 70D, 60D, GX7.
- Nikon D810, D800.
- Samsung NX1.
- 3-Axis stabilization.
- Maximum payload 4 pounds, 1800 grams.
- Battery 3.7 volts 18650, 2000mAh x 3pcs.
- Tripod mount, 3/8th.
- Micro USB Data Connection.
- 2.8 pounds or 1080 grams with batteries.
- Analog 5-way Joystick.
- Bluetooth Connectivity.
- NOT INCLUDE BATTERY.
- Camera is not included
- Although the HORIZON H4 Lite Gimbal is tested with a camera before shipping, it does not come pre-tuned or balanced for your specific camera setup. Customers will be responsible for tuning and balancing their camera.
- 1x HORIZON H4 Lite Camera Gimbal Stabilizer
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Hard Case with Preformed Foam Inserts