|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$293.02||$287.04||$278.07||$266.11||Contact US|
BeStableCam HORIZON HG3 Gorpo Handheld Gimbal PTZ Stabilizer for Gopro Hero 3 3+ 4 Camera
The HORIZON HG3 Handheld Gimbal allows you to capture stabilized, free-floating shots with your GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, or HERO3 camera. It is held and operated using a single hand and features four different operating modes for increased creative possibilities. You can choose to lock the camera in place along all three axes (pan, tilt, and roll), or select modes where the camera will smoothly follow as you pan and tilt the handle. Switching between modes is done using a single button on the handle, which flashes to indicate the mode selected.
The HORIZON HG3 is designed for one-handed operation and features a design that hides all wires, resulting is a cleaner and sleeker look. The back of the camera mount maintains open access to the camera's power and video ports and lets you view the built-in LCD on the HERO4 Silver or the LCD Touch BacPac. The HORIZON HG3 is powered using two rechargeable 900mAh batteries, which slot into the handle. A battery indicator light on the device lets you know when it's time to recharge the batteries using the included charger.
- Unlimited Pan Rotating
- Built-in Bluetooth Shutter
- GoPro Compatible(option)
- Vertical Mode Vertical(Selfie Mode)
- 4-way Joystick Control
- Integrated 3.5mm A/V port
- Pan Following Mode: Locks tilt and roll axes. Camera smoothly pans to follow the direction of the handle
- Tilt and Pan Following Mode: Locks roll axis. Camera smoothly follows the pan and tilt motion of the handle
- All Axis Lock Mode: Locks the pan, tilt, and roll axes of the camera in the position it is in when mode is activated
- Inverted Mode: Allows you to turn the gimbal upside-down. This mode is an inverted version of the Pan Following Mode
NOTE: Not include battery.
- HORIZON HG3 Gimbal
- Warranty card, certificate
- 18350 lithium battery charger
- User Guide