-The latest upgraded salable 5 axis breakout board is speacilly designed for the CNC single axis stepper driver controller, such as M542, M542H, MA560, MA860H, 2M542, 2M982 etc single axis stepper driver controller. With this 5 axis breakout board, any 1-5 single axis stepper driver controllers can be directly controlled by the PC via the MACH3, EMC2, KCAM4, etc.
- The MA860H Stepper Driver Board Controller is a high performance microstepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. With this technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) for different motors, the drive motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drivers in the markets. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors, so the Nema23, Nema34 and Nema42 stepper motors with a 2.6A-7.2A current will be suitable.
- In short, with this CNC Kit, you will get more benefits from the Kit on CNC work. Please purchuse this kit with confidence.
- I. 5 Axis Breakout Board
- Upgraded circuit, work more peacefully and steady than the previous version
- Maximum support 5-axis stepper motor driver controller
- Two types of ways to get power, 5V DC power supply or USB port to directly get power from PC
- Two-stage signal processing, smooth signal transmission, powerful anti-jamming
- 5-input interface to define the Limit, Emergence-Stop, Midpoint-Alignment, Cutter-Alignment, etc.
- Relay output control interface, accessed by the spindle motor or the air pump, water pump, etc.
- 5-axis work LED display, visually display the working condition of the stepper driver controller
II. MA860H Stepper Driver Board Controller
- High performance, cost-effective
- Supply voltage from "18V AC to 80V AC" or "24V DC to 110V DC"
- Output current from 2.6A to 7.2A
- Self-adjustment technology, full to half current self-adjustment when motors from work to standstill via switching off SW4
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz-
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic half-current reduction as long as switching off SW4 when motors stop
- 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection, protect the PC, motors, driver etc from being damaged
- External Fan Design to avoid overheat
- Suitable for any medium-and-big size automatic equipment with CNC controller, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, and pick-place devices
- Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 23 to 42
- For processing various pattern mould
- For advising, such as brand, architechture mould, badge, nameplate, display boards, doorplate, furniture decoration, etc.
- For carving portrait, scenery, handwriting, sealing, etc.
- 3 x Ma860H driver
- 1 x interface board
- Parallel cable