|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$37.23||$36.47||$35.33||$33.81||Contact US|
CNC MACH3 USB 6 Axis Interface Breakout Board Adapter For Stepper Motor Driver
CNC software for mainframe computers and peripheral power control signal transfer and processing.
- all output and input models by Philips dedicated high-speed chip processing, the signal is an integer, amplification, eliminating unnecessary interference signal. The operation of the machine more stable.
- USB and external power supply. The power supply isolation. Computer and data processing machines more secure
- all of the input signal by the optical coupling isolation all of which P11, P12 port for high-speed optical coupling can be used to connect the spindle encoder, or hand-wheel A, B equal to demanding signal.
- there is a special off the total electric power supply of the relay, the computer shuts down automatically when carving machine with other equipment, turn off all power.
- there is a special relay switch coolant supply, support MACH3, G code programming (parallel port P3, G code to open M8, M9 off), the relay switch on the lights. Easy to determine the power off.
- there is a spindle-powered ad hoc relay support MACH3, G code programming (parallel port P2 I, G to open the code M3, M2 off), the relay switch on the lights. Easy to determine the power-off
- on the spindle speed control: special high-speed optical coupling isolation, can output PWM signal output for the parallel port P1.
- the interface board have a PWM to 0-10V digital-analog conversion circuit. Can output 0-10V level to control the market and control the speed of only analog converter. To control the spindle speed. Output for the parallel port P1.
- the interface board can be connected common cathode or common anode output to the stepper drive or servo drive. Output for the 5V level.
- wide voltage power supply, 12V or 16-35V can choose a set of two power supply. Reversed with anti-power input design.
5 input port:
- Port description
- P10 X limit
- P11 on the knife
- P12 emergency stop
- P13 Y limit
- P15 Z limit
11 output ports:
- Port description
- P4 X pulse
- P5 X direction
- P6 Y Pulse
- P7 Y direction
- P8 Z pulse
- P9 Z direction
- P16 4 pulse
- P17 4 Direction
- P2 alternate port
- P3 alternate port
- P14 spare port
- 1 * 6 Axis Interface board
- 1 * USB cable
CLICK Here to download the manual