|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$112.41||$110.11||$106.67||$102.08||Contact US|
Cortex-M3 LPC1788 Development board for USB Host/Device SDRAM NORFlash
- 1 X LPC1788 Development Board
- 1 X Ethernet Cable
- 1 X mini USB cable
- Model Number: LPC1788
- Processor: NXP's Cortex-M3 microcontroller in 208pin LQFP package
- on-chip flash 512 KB
- on-chip SRAM: 96 KB
- Power: +5V powering
- Debug Connector: 10 pin 2.0mm JTAG Port
- Dimensions: 99 x 64 mm
Features and benefits
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 120 MHz..
- 512 kB on-chip flash program memory with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capabilities. Flash program memory is on the ARM local bus for high performance CPU access.
- 96 kB on-chip SRAM includes::
- 64 kB of SRAM on the CPU with local code/data bus for high-performance CPU access.
- Two 16 kB SRAM blocks with separate access paths for higher throughput. These SRAM blocks may be used for DMA memory as well as for general purpose
- instruction and data storage..
- 4032 byte on-chip EEPROM
- LCD controller, supporting both Super-Twisted Nematic (STN) and Thin-Film Transistors (TFT) displays.
- Dedicated DMA controller.
- Selectable display resolution (up to 1024x768 pixels).
- Supports up to 24-bit true-color mode.
- External Memory Controller (EMC) provides support for asynchronous static memory devices such as RAM, ROM and flash, as well as dynamic memories such as single data rate SDRAM.
.- Eight channel General Purpose DMA controller (GPDMA) on the AHB multilayer matrix that can be used with the SSP, I2S, UART, CRC engine, Analog-to-Digital and
- Digital-to-Analog converter peripherals, timer match signals, GPIO, and for memory-to-memory transfers.
- Ethernet MAC with MII/RMII interface and associated DMA controller. These functions reside on an independent AHB.
- USB 2.0 full-speed dual port device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY and associated DMA controller.
- Five UARTs with fractional baud rate generation, internal FIFO, DMA support, and
- RS-485/EIA-485 support. One UART (UART1) has full modem control I/O, and one
- UART (USART4) supports IrDA, synchronous mode, and a smart card mode conforming to ISO7816-3..
CAN controller with two channels.
- Two SSP controllers, with FIFO and multi-protocol capabilities. One is an alternate for the SPI port, sharing its interrupt. SSPs can be used with the GPDMA controller.
- Three I2C-bus interfaces (one with open-drain and two with standard port pins).
- I2S (Inter-IC Sound) interface for digital audio input or output. It can be used with the GPDMA.
- SD/MMC memory card interface.
- Up to 165 General Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins depending on the packaging.
- 12-bit ADC with input multiplexing among 8 pins.12-bit ADC can be used with the GPDMA controller.
- 10-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) with dedicated conversion timer and DMA support.
- Four general purpose timers/counters with 8 capture inputs and 10 compare outputs. Each timer block has an external count input.
- Two standard PWM/timer blocks with support for three-phase motor control. Each PWM has an external count input.
- RTC with separate power domain. Clock source can be the RTC oscillator or the APB clock.
- The RTC block includes 20 bytes of battery-powered
- backup registers, allowing system status to be stored when the rest of the chip is powered off.
- Windowed Watchdog Timer (WWDT). Windowed operation, dedicated internal oscillator, watchdog warning interrupt, and safety features.
- Single 3.3 V power supply (2.4 V to 3.6 V). Temperature range of -40 °C to 85 °C.
- 12 MHz Internal RC oscillator (IRC) trimmed to 1% accuracy that can optionally be used as a system clock..
- Four reduced power modes: sleep, Deep-sleep,power-down and deep power-down.
- Four external interrupt inputs configurable as edge/level sensitive. All pins on port 0 and port 2 can be used as edge sensitive interrupt sources.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via any interrupt able to operate during Power-down mode (includes external interrupts, RTC interrupt, USB activity, Ethernet wake-up interrupt, CAN bus activity, port 0/2 pin interrupt).
- Two independent power domains allow fine tuning of power consumption based on needed features.
- Each peripheral has its own clock divider for further power saving. These dividers help reduce active power by 20 % to 30 %.
- Brownout detect with separate thresholds for interrupt and forced reset.
- On-chip power-on reset.
- On-chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- On-chip PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need for a high frequency crystal. May be run from the main oscillator, the internal RC oscillator, or the RTC oscillator.
- Boundary scan for simplified board testing.
- Versatile pin function selections allow many possibilities for using on-chip peripheral functions.
- Standard JTAG test/debug interface as well as Serial Wire Debug and Serial WireTrace Port options.
- Emulation trace module supports real-time trace.
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- 10 PIN 2.0mm JTAG Port
- USB 2.0 Full Speed
- USB Host
- USB-232 Port (using CP2102,can download programs by Flash Magic)
- 256 Mbit SDRAM
- 128 Mbit Flash
- SD Card Interface
- 1 push-button
- 1 LEDs
HTTP Web Server example
It allows you to control the LEDs, read the AD value onboard through the webpage.
You can control the Hardware resources onboard from your PC by the way of UDP or TCP. PC program provide VC++ Code.
This program is a TCP/UDP Client example. It is used to send commands to a LEDSwitch Server connected on the same LAN.
TFTP Server example
It allows you to upload and download files from the board.
Telnet Server example
It allows you to control the equipment onboard by telnet Clients testing.
SMTP Client example
It shows you how to send a dynamic email to an email address.
This program shows you how to resolve an IP address of a Host from the Host name.
USB mass storage procedures
Use on-chip RAM space as storage area.
USB HID device program
The board LEDs and Push Buttons can be accessed from the PC through a custom HID Client Program.
You can create, read, copy, delete files from the SD/MMC Flash Memory Card and format the card.