|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$1,809.46||$1,772.53||$1,717.14||$1,643.29||Contact US|
Cost-Panda Autopilot System(without Data Radio)-98 Waypoints Automatical Flight Control Aerial
- PANDA provides high-precision flight attitude measurement and control through the utilization of an integrated 32 bits microprocessor, GPS receiver, three-axis MEMS gyros, three-axis accelerometer, three-axis magnetic sensor, accurate barometric pressure sensor, attitude algorithm, Kalman filtering and data fusion algorithms.
- Combined the attitude module and the control module, get more small volume and lighter weight.
- Auto-take off&landing, reduce more operating pressure.
- Orientation of autopilot module mounting according to inner space of airplane,easy to complete setup
- Satellite locking time is largely shortened.Inner set battery, 10Hz data rate GPS receiver, 35 seconds fast positioning time and accuracy of 2.5 meters CEP
- 100HZ inner attitude control, 10HZ outer navigation control.
- Multi-channel mixed-control output can be adjusted with ease. The control options include:
- Elevator and rudder navigation
- Elevator, aileron and rudder navigation
- Elevator and aileron mixed-control (elevon) navigation
V-tail rudder may be used, however a third party mixer have to be supplied by the user.
Three control modes:
- Manual Mode ;
- AFSS activated (Active Stabilization) ;
- Automatic navigation control.
- Any standard RC transmitter and receiver can be used with this system.
- Automated RTH (Return to Home) protection .when there is a break in GCS communication link via the data radios. This time the system is working only in the data radio control mode.
- Record the information, such as, longitude, latitude, altitude, speed, photo flight attitude etc, when combined with the POS data record module.
- The GCS software helps integrate Automated and Manual flight control modes in an easy to use display interface.
- The GCS software includes electronic map formatting. By using the electronic map, aircraft route and tasks can be modified in real-time via your GCS computer.
- Real time display on the GCS includes flight parameters such as main pack voltage, mAh consumed, Amp draw, GPS satellite strength and temperature of the autopilot unit.
- All flight parameters are downloaded automatically by the GCS for instant playback.
- Support the firmware update, can update by yourself.
Note: GCS function
- When using the Data Radio to control the aircraft, the controlling signals from the RC Receiver is directly sent to the Remote Adapter and converted to digital signals. The Data Radio will then upload the commands to your aircraft via the data radio.
- The GCS is only used to monitor telemetry and flight status of the aircraft. Transmission of commands is minimal. i.e. the aircraft is mainly controlled by your RC Transmitter. The autopilot still can realize most of the functions (for example, air route setting, RTH, circling) without the GCS.