|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$23.42||$22.94||$22.23||$21.27||Contact US|
CRIUS V/I Sensor Voltage & Current Sensor 50V/90A Compatible with Autopilot
- This is a small DC voltage and current sense board. It measuring voltage and current, then converted to a final analog voltage output by the INA-169. Voltage sense is accomplished by scaling to 3.3V ADC range by a precision resistor divider.
- The PCB is supplied without leads or connectors. The pad sizes are large enough to accommodate 12 gauge heavy duty leads (see datasheet) but care must be exercised in soldering. Smaller gauge leads are considerably easier to solder without creating shorts.
- This board can be used for many flight controller, like AIOP / APM.
- 51.8V Max
- 89.4A Max
- Very low zero current offset
- Analog output scaled for 3.3V ADC
- Self Powered
- Dimension: 15x17mm
- V / I Sensor x 1
- UART 3Pin cable 150mm x1
- 12AWG leads 50mm x4
- XT60 male & female connector x1
- Deans male & female connector x1