Tags: Motor Controller
|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$159.40||$156.14||$151.26||$144.76||Contact US|
CURTIS 1253-4804 DC Motor Controller 48V Programmable PMC EVC255-4804 Forklift
- CURTIS 1253-4804 Controller
- 48V DC Series Motor Controller
- Hydraulic Pump Motor Controller
- Upgraded Version of 1253-4803 / EVC255-4803
- Curtis Model: 1253-4804 (EVC255-4804)
- Norminal Battery Voltage (Volts): 48V DC
- The buyer should confirm with the seller the battery system voltage and the throttle type (0-5kΩ, 5k-0Ω or 0-5V).
- By defaut, we will the controller of setting of 48V / 600A / 0-5kΩ.
- For the buyer without CONTROLLER APPLYING EXPERIENCE, please consult your cart/motor dealer and read carefully the CURTIS 1253 DC Series Motor Controller Manual before making your purchase.
CURTIS 1253 DC Series Motor Controller Manual:Click here
- The Curtis 1253 provides a cost-effective solution for control of high power DC series-wound hydraulic pump motors, with the added functionality of being programmable—via the Curtis Model 1313-4431 Handhold Programmer or 1314-4402 PC Programming Station. Typical applications include the pump systems of material handling trucks (counterbalance trucks, reach trucks), aerial lift platforms (scissor lifts, articulating/telescoping booms), and other industrial vehicles.
- The 1253 accepts inputs from up to four Speed Select switches and also from an analog throttle. Its internal microprocessor-based logic controller provides maximum flexibility at minimum cost. Its performance characteristics can be tailored through an array of programmable parameters.
- Smooth and Quiet Control:
Programmable acceleration rates provide smooth application of pump motor torque.
15.6 kHz PWM frequency for near-silent operation.
- Programmable Flexibility:
Easily programmable through a Curtis programming device.
Four Speed Select inputs (SS1.SS4) with individually programmable top speeds.
Programmable throttle input for precise speed control with a variety of signal sources.
Programmable turn-off delay allows SS4 to be used for power steering.
Adjustable minimum speed setting to ensure pump lubrication and to maintain steering system pressure.
- Robust Safety and Reliability:
Interlock feature disables the controller when operator is not present.
Programmable startup lockout prevents inadvertent operation.
Seamless integration with Curtis gauges (models 803, 841, 906, and enGage. IV) for lift lockout function.
Lift lockout disables the controller at low battery state of charge.
Redundant watchdog timer circuits ensure proper software operation.
External Status LED output for easy troubleshooting.
Short-circuit protection on main contactor driver.
Precharge control prevents pitting of contactor tips at startup.
Thermal cutback provides protection to the controller.
Rugged housing meets IP54 environmental ratings.
Easily programmable through the Curtis Model 1313-4431 Handhold Programmer or 1314-4402 PC Programming Station.
- 1253-4804 CONTROLLERS:
- Nominal input voltage: 48 V
- PWM operating frequency: 15.6 kHz
- Electrical isolation to heatsink (min.): 500 V
- KSI input current (no contactors engaged): < 60 mA without Curtis Model 1313-4431 - Handhold Programmer; <130 mA with Curtis Model 1313-4431 Handhold Programmer
- Logic input current: <1 mA
- Status LED output current (max.): 5 mA
- Throttle type: 2-wire 0 – 5kΩ, 2-wire 5kΩ – 0, or 0 – 5V
- Storage ambient temperature range: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Operating ambient temp. range: -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Package environmental rating: IP54
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lb)
- Dimensions (L× W×H) : 196 × 146 × 77 mm
- 1x CURTIS 1253-4804 DC Motor Controller