|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$64.43||$63.11||$61.14||$58.51||Contact US|
Arduino High Precision SRF05 Ultrasonic Sensor PWM Out Put Range Finder
- The latest model SRF05. Detection range of 3 cm from the original SRF04 -3 m, increased to 1 cm -4 meters. RF04 is compatible with the original. Also has smaller side lobes.
- Ultrasonic module can be used to identify obstructions, 1 cm -4 meters. Can be easily connected to the micro-controller, such as BASICX.
- The ultrasound module will be applied to the robot module. With this module, available in the sonar obstacle within the exact distance. Your robot will be able to bat-like sonar to detect by the surroundings, only a small piece of code, you can obstacles to accurate distance control your motor running, so that your robot can easily of avoiding obstacles.
- Working voltage - 5v
- Operating Current - 30mA Typical. 50mA maximum.
- Operating Frequency - 40KHz
- Maximum detection range - 4 m
- Minimum detection range - 1 cm
- Sensitivity - Detect 3cm diameter broom handle at> 2 m
- Input Trigger - 10uS Min. TTL level pulse
- Echo Pulse - Positive TTL level signal, width proportional to range.
- Size - 43mm x 20mm x 17mm high