|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$71.44||$69.98||$67.80||$64.88||Contact US|
DFRobot DFRduino Mega ADK V2 Fully Compatible with Arduino Mega ADK/google ADK
- The DFRduino Mega ADK is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560, which is fully compatible with Google's ADK and it includes all the basics you need to start building your own Android accessories.
- It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- Similar to the Mega 2560 and Uno, it features an Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
- The Android 3.1 platform (also backported to Android 2.3.4) introduces Android Open Accessory support, which allows external USB hardware (an Android USB accessory) to interact with an Android-powered device in a special "accessory" mode. When an -Android-powered device is in accessory mode, the connected accessory acts as the USB host (powers the bus and enumerates devices) and the Android-powered device acts as the USB device.
- Develop accessories for Android (v2.3.4 and above) devices using ADK.
- For Android devices not supporting ADK, use MicroBridge to develop accessories.
- Make Android devices interact with the physical world as an Arduino compatible platform with 256K Flash.
- On board USB host makes it easy to interact with USB devices like pen drivers, keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth dongles, etc...
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 5-23V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed :16 MHz
- WARNING: Please do not supply more than 7V external power.
- The current version has a minor problem with the voltage regulator. We will make a fix and update the version.
- This is the new version of the MEGA ADK. All voltage problems have been solved.
- Mega ADK schematic
- MP2307 datasheet
- Google's ADK documentation
- Mega ADK USB Driver
- AndroidAccessory and USB_Host_Shield libraries
- CapSense library
- Pin Mapping
- A Ben Heck tutorial
- DFRduino Mega ADK(1 unit)