|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$11.66||$11.42||$11.07||$10.59||Contact US|
DIY APM Power Module Current/voltage 5.3V DC BEC T-Plug for ARDUPILOT APM 2.5.2 2.6 Flight Control
- The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 4S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with Deans connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- For detecting the battery voltage and battery current, flight control board receives two signals to calculate the remaining battery power, estimate the remaining flight time.In addition the module also comes with BEC function, you can output 5.3V DC, 3A maximum continuous current for the flight control board to provide a stable power supply.Another signal cable connectors are used in Japan original fittings, non-domestic joint, so APM flight control board and reliable connection between the power supply module.
- The maximum input voltage 20V, maximum current measurable 90A, to achieve the control panel on battery power and voltage monitoring. The design parameters of voltage and current detector design parameters consistent with 3DR official ground station (mission planer) settings can be set directly refer to the official Wiki.
- Max input voltage: 20V
- Max current sensing: 90A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 2.25A max
- 1*APM Power Module 5.3V DC BEC