|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$589.17||$577.14||$559.11||$535.06||Contact US|
DJI A2 FPV Flight Controller + IOSD MARKII OSD On Screen Display IOSD for Quadcopter Drone
iOSD MARK II:
- Highly integrated, beautiful and practical, compact size
- Support DJI professional autopilot system
- Real-time accurate flight data & video signal superposition
- Support double video source input, switchable during flight
- Remote video link channels in real-time switch
- Flight Log Function
- Free Upgradable Online
- Built-in BEC module, support 3s-6s LiPo
- User-friendly Assistant Software
Highly integrated, beautiful and practical, compact size
The DJI iOSD MARK II adopts a highly integrated design which makes it very exquisite and practical. Many of the real-time aircraft flight information, such as the status and coordinates of the aircraft, are superposed on the video which gives you a more involved and safety flight experience.
Support DJI professional autopilot system
The DJI iOSD MARK II should be used in conjunction with the DJI autopilot system, such as A2,WooKong-M, Naza-M or Naza-M V2. This will undoubtedly give you a fantastic flight performance. Depending upon DJI’s accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD MARK II can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.
Real-time accurate flight data & video signal superposition
The DJI iOSD MARK II can collect real-time video and flight data, which will help you to obtain the aircraft status information during flight. It can display power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude and GPS satellite number, etc.
Support double video source input, switchable during flight
The DJI iOSD MARK II supports two video input sources: PAL or NTSC mode, which can be selected remotely by an R/C transmitter switch. By doing this the pilot can achieve double video alternation during flight and can also set one source for the aerial camera and the other one for FPV. This will ensure the nose direction of the aircraft is under control and a safety return during fimling.
Remote video link channels in real-time switch
The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely when user uses the wireless video transmitter designated by DJI. This design has brilliantly avoided the inconvenience of manual switch on the ground. Should there be any video signal interference during flight the pilot can switch channels immediately to finish the flight mission.
Flight Log Function
The DJI iOSD MARK II can record the flight log, which will help you to record the input and output information of every channel, GPS signal, power voltage, home distance and height, etc. (The current iOSD on the market will have flight log function after firmware upgrade.)
Free Upgradable Online
The DJI iOSD MARK II has a USB interface for future online upgrade in order to get a better user experience and free functional escalation.
Built-in BEC module, support 3s-6s LiPo
DJI iOSD MARK II has a built-in BEC module which supports 3S – 6S LiPo battery. It provides the power supply for the camera and the main controller, which improves the power supply reliability.
User-friendly Assistant Software
The iOSD MARK II now provides Assistant Software and supports online upgrade which makes it easy for you to acquire new functions. The current iOSD on the market can be upgraded to the new iOSD MARK II to have the flight log functions.
Video Input Model
Video Output Model
52mm X 41mm X 11mm
1.iOSD Information Transmission
2.Video Transmission, Two Video Signal Channels Input & Switch
3.Channel Switch Supported for the Wireless Video Transmitter Module specified by DJI
4.DJI Z15 Supported
A2 Multi-rotor Stabilization Controller:
- DJI A2 multi-rotor stabilization controller is a complete flight control system for various multi-rotor platforms, for commercial and industrial AP applications. It opens an unprecedented era of precise positioning and perfect flight control in harsh environments for flight control systems.
- Its high performance antenna, low noise anti-interference front-end RF design, accurate position and speed calculating, represent comprehensive technological breakthroughs. These combined features make the positioning performance of the GPS Pro near perfection; With higher accuracy performance, larger measuring range, and a unique damping design and calibration algorithm, the IMU is able to provide stable output even in high vibration and large movement environments. The built-in receiver system directly supports the popular transmitters, and it also supports a variety of external receivers. Combined with abundant output interfaces and flexible configuration, it makes the flight controller competent for complex control and airborne equipment operation; the new dual CAN-Bus design greatly improves the data throughput and stability of the system.
- Based on the technology and design philosophy of DJI’s Ace series of high-performance controllers, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience. The A2 adopts a full metal case design and utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in flight control and UAV field.
- Flight controller
- IOSD MARKII OSD On Screen Display IOSD