|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$1,646.30||$1,612.70||$1,562.31||$1,495.11||Contact US|
DJI A2 Top Version Stabilization Flight Control with iOSD Mark II & 2.4G BT Wireless Radio Bluetooth Datalink
- 1 set of DJI IOSD 2.4G Wireless Radio Bluetooth Datalink
- 1 x DJI A2 Multirotor Stabilization Flight Control
- 1 x iOSD Mark II
- DJI is pleased to announce a new flagship multirotor controllerm it's called the 'A2". superseding the Wookong family, the A2 sticks closely to the DJI's tradition of wowing customers with high specs, but it also innovates dramatically in a couple of key areas, which DJI hopes will give it an edge over the competition.
DJI A2 Multi-Rotor stabilization controller is a complete flight system for various multi-rotor platforms for commercial and industrial AP applications. Based on the technology and design philosophy of DJI's Ace series of high-performance controller, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience. Its flight mode setup provides a seamless transition for current Ace One AP professionals. It utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in autopilot and UAV field.
Specifications of DJI A2 Flight Control:
- Flight controller: 54x39x14.9mm
- IMU: 41.3x30.5x26.3mm
- GPS Pro:62mm(diameter)x14.3mm
- PMU: 39.5x27.6x9.8mm
- LED-BTU-I: 30x30x7.9mm
The iOSD is a multifunctional integrated on screen display module which also has a built-in BEC module that supports 3s-6s LiPo batteries (11-26 volts), when used with the Wookong M or Ace One professional autopilot systems, it delivers a total solution for aerial photography with key information clearly displayed around the outside of the screen.
The DJI Innovations iOSD only supports the Wookong M AutoPilot and Ace One systems at this time. The iOSD supports two video input sources, one of which can be selected by the R/C transmitter and switched remotely. It can also change the wireless the transmission channel using the wireless video transmission module by DJI. The iOSD can be upgrade in the future by firmware updates.
Specifications of DJI IOSD II:
- Size: 52 mm x 41 mm x 11 mm
- Weight: 56g
- Video Input/Output Mode: PAL/NTSC
- Electrical Characteristics Voltage:3S-6S
- Current(Typical Value):60mA@52.2V, 103mA@12.6V
- Rated Power:1.25W
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
DJI IOSD 2.4G Wireless Radio Bluetooth Datalink & iPad Ground Station
1. Portable Mobile Control Platform
Use your iPad to control the aircraft, reliable datalink, simple to use and easy to control.
2. User Friendly Interface
Real-time flight monitoring and flight status notification, let you to know the status of the aircraft anytime anywhere.
3. BVR Automatic Flight
Real-time map click & go, preset flight route auto takeoff & landing, experience a freewheeling flight.
4. Cloud Storage
Backup your Flight Mission to the Clouds Server. It gives a seamless switching and saves your data automatically.
5. Remote parameter setting integrated
BTU module is provided as a part of datalink which enables the remote parameter setting, makes the outdoor flight easier
6. Full support all DJI multirotor controller
Wookong-M: 50 waypoints
Naza-M V2/Naza-M: 16 waypoints
7. Flight control system support:
2.4 G bluetooth wireless datalink: ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA -m, NAZA -m V2;
iPad ground station: WKM, NAZA -m, NAZA -m V2;
All the flight control system above need to upgrade to the latest version of the firmware.
NAZA -m and NAZA -m V2 must upgrade to the latest firmware version 4.00, the firmware version is to be released later.
- RF Data Rate: 1536kbps
- Indoor/Urban Range: ≤350m(FCC) ≤200m(CE)
- Outdoor/RF Line-of-Sight Range: ≤2km(FCC) ≤1.1km(CE)
Transmit Power : 160mW
- Receiver Sensitivity : (1%PER) -94dBm
- Power Consumption
- Ground end: ≤2.2W
- Air end: ≤2W
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz(2400MHz ~2483MHz)
- Serial Data Rate: 115200 bps
- Antenna Options: SMA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~+60°C
- Operating Humidity: 0~95%
Size (No Antenna)
- Ground end:73mm*47.8mm*17.1mm
- Air end: 49.8mm*36.4mm*11.4mm
- Weight (Has Antenna)
- Ground end: 92g
- Air end: 31g
- Ground end: 3S-6S Battery
- Air end: 6V
- Transmit Current: 176mA
- Receive Current: 325mA
- FCC(USA): Yes