|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$194.82||$190.85||$184.88||$176.93||Contact US|
DJI Naza-M V2 Flight Control System & G2 M8N GPS Compass Module for FPV Photography
May 1, 2013 (Naza-M V2 Flight Controller)
- DJI adheres to continuous innovating and improving, with the new firmware, new attitude stabilization algorithm and optimized hardware structure, the Naza-M V2 provides better flight performance. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic controlling.
- The latest fourth generation attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability. It is more flexible and stable, and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience. New features have been included such GPS course automatic compensation, GPS & Compass sensor calibration, new take-off mode and so on.
- Manual Mode( user select Manual, Atti and Failsafe);
- Atti. Mode;
- GPS Atti.Mode;
- Intelligent Orientation Control(CF)：Course lock/Home lock
- Enhanced Fail-Safe：Landing / go home & landing;
- Quad-rotor I, X; Hex-rotor I, V; Y, IY; Octo-rotor X, I, V;
- Combination Stick Command to start; Immediately Mode and Intelligent Mode to stop;
- Remote gain tuning;
- Two-axis gimbal supported, Multi Gimbal Servo Output Frequency Supported;
- Support Normal receiver, D-Bus Port support S-bus and PPM receiver;
- Voltage Monitor and Low Voltage Protection;
- 4 channels transmitter support;
- Five-level Motor Idle Speed adjustable in Motor Mixer;
- IMU Calibration function and Auto course error compensation;
- Support PMU extend module, could connect with IOSD, H3-D2 gimbal and Bluetooth module;
G2 M8N GPS :
- This M8N gps modul will greatly enhance performance for entry AP with Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control. With GPS Module, the multirotors will have position and altitude lock in windy conditions. Precise hovering in less than 2.5m horizital and and 0.8m vertical.
NOTE: the first thing you should calibrat ectronic compass on the multi-ropter, this is very important.Calibration method, connect the GPS to flight control, and then the pattern of remote control switch turn 7 to 10 times in a row, LED to orange normally on flash, horizontal rotation plane 1 ring, the LED is green normally on not flash, then turn the plane in the nose down 1 ring, LED shine for standby when at this time.Repeat the above steps can be as calibration is not success.
- DJI Naza-M V2 Flight Controller x 1
- G2 M8N GPS x 1