|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$58.70||$57.50||$55.71||$53.31||Contact US|
DJI PMU V2 Module for Naza-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot System DJI Attitude Stabilization Flight Control System
This listing is for PMU V2 Module only,Package only Contains PMU V2 Module
May 1, 2013
- DJI adheres to continuous innovating and improving, with the new firmware, new attitude stabilization algorithm and optimized hardware structure, the Naza-M V2 provides better flight performance. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic controlling.
- The latest fourth generation attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability. It is more flexible and stable, and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience. New features have been included such GPS course automatic compensation, GPS & Compass sensor calibration, new take-off mode and so on.
- Manual Mode( user select Manual, Atti and Failsafe);
- Atti. Mode;
- GPS Atti.Mode;
- Intelligent Orientation Control(CF)：Course lock/Home lock
- Enhanced Fail-Safe：Landing / go home & landing;
- Quad-rotor I, X; Hex-rotor I, V; Y, IY; Octo-rotor X, I, V;
- Combination Stick Command to start; Immediately Mode and Intelligent Mode to stop;
- Remote gain tuning;
- Two-axis gimbal supported, Multi Gimbal Servo Output Frequency Supported;
- Support Normal receiver, D-Bus Port support S-bus and PPM receiver;
- Voltage Monitor and Low Voltage Protection;
- 4 channels transmitter support;
- Five-level Motor Idle Speed adjustable in Motor Mixer;
- IMU Calibration function and Auto course error compensation;
- Support PMU extend module, could connect with IOSD, H3-D2 gimbal and Bluetooth module;
- New attitude stabilize algorithm, provides better flight performance;
- New flight control feeling(takeoff is more stable and easy;flight will be more smooth);
- Auto course error compensation;
- Support octo-rotor; Add protection for Hexa-copter, octo-copter when lost one motor power;
- Add IMU advanced calibration, sensor error monitoring and protections function;
- Support PMU module with CAN BUS port, could support iOSD, GoPro gimbal and Bluetooth LED module, and so on;
- Increased demand for GPS signal strength, increased the compass interference monitoring and warning, maximumly reduced the effects of magnetic disturbance;
- Add new LED information;
- New UI design, simple and easy to use.
- New Quick Start Guide, matched with the new assistant software;
- For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
- Make sure reconfigure all parameters after upgrading firmware.
- Naza-M V1 Compatible With Naza-M V2 PMU