|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$127.30||$124.70||$120.81||$115.61||Contact US|
DJI Released WKM Firmware 5.22 and LED-BT-I (Bluetooth indicator) DJI Innovation
DJI officially released the LED-BT-I(Bluetooth Indicator)
- The WooKong-M now provides assistant software for iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPad3, iPad4, iPadmini, iPod5. You can do parameter adjustment at any time on your mobile devices only through an LED indicator with a built-in Bluetooth module which makes it easier and convenient. It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile devices. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection records. The password mechanism ensures your safety link. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Clouds Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your mobile devices.
- Built-in Bluetooth(4.0)
- Interface: CAN-BUS/USB micro
- Max communication distance:50m（without object blocking）
- Weight: 25g
- Power Consumption: 0.3A@6V
The new firmware support Bluetooth adjustment
- Add the Bluetooth assistant Function. Required LED-BT-I hardware support.
- New UI design, simple and easy to use.
- Bluetooth LED firmware support upgrade online.
- Support iOS mobile device assistant, download on the App Store.
- New Quick Start Guide, matched with the assistant software V2.00.
- For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
- Make sure reconfigure all parameters after upgrading firmware.