|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$1,946.35||$1,906.63||$1,847.05||$1,767.60||Contact US|
DJI WooKong H Autopilot Stabilization System (Scale Helicopter)
- The first stabilization system built for scale/hobby helicopter enthusiasts!
- DJI recognizes your passion, masterful skill and strive for perfection; While you take the time in building an outstanding fuselage, it is the air time that rewards your sense of accomplishment.
- WooKong delivers that sense of accomplishment every time you take it up into the big sky, even in conditions others would find hard to handle. Nothing flies more beautifully and in such a controlled manner.
- WooKong will turn a novice into a good pilot, and good one into a great pilot in a short time.
- GPS ATTI - Position hold including altitude self-leveling
- Flybarless - In Manual Mode, 3-axis Stabilization Activates Automatically With Electronic Phasing
- Fail-safe - Loss Radio Signal, The Helicopter Stays Airborne Hovering Within 2-3 Meters Until Radio Signal Is Re-established
- Remote LED - GPS signal strength and mode LED indicators LED signal strength can be mounted outside fuselage for added realism
- Light weight - Less Than 140 Grams, It Fits Nicely From 450 To 800 Class Helicopters
- Atti Mode - Attitude mode allows sports style flying and speed control determined by user while maintaining altitude using on-board barometer
- Swash support - Normal, Three Servo 120°/140°/90°, Four Servo 90°
- Recommended Transmitter - PCM or 2.4GHz minimum 7 channels and Failsafe function available on all channels
- Operating Temperature – 0°C to 70°C
- Hovering Accuracy – Vertical : ± 1.0m Horizontal : ± 1.5 - 2m
- Suitable Wind Condition – > 8m/s (17.7mph)
- Forward / Backward Speed – ± 72 Km/h (44.74mph)
- Left / Right Speed – ± 56.7 Km/h (35.77mph)
- Operating system – Windows XP, Vista < Windows 7 (32 bits only)
- Cyclic Servos – 50 Hz
- Tail Servo Frequency Response – 760us – 333Hz ,560Hz / 1520us – 125Hz,165Hz,165Hz,270Hz,333Hz