|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$48.51||$47.52||$46.04||$44.06||Contact US|
DRFobot X-Board V2 Arduino RJ45 Internet Wireless Transmission Control 5V Version
- This is Version 2.0 of the Xboard. The main improvement is that it now operates at 5V, making it compatible with most sensors and I2C protocol with out the need of a voltage level converter.
- The XBoard is a unique Arduino board which features a WIZnet ethernet port, an XBee socket, and an ATMega328. This board will add wireless XBee control as well as internet connectivity to your projects. Its great for anything from home automation to robot control. The possibilities are endless!
- It has 8 Analog I/O pins and 8 digital pins, 4 of which have PWM (indicated by an asterisk). It is compatible with all XBee modules, and also comes with an integrated socket for APC220 RF Module or DF-Bluetooth Module. The XBoard can be programmed via an FTDI programmer or via the ICSP header. Power is provided through a Mini USB connector. You can setup a web server through which you may communicate with a remote Arduino using XBee radios, bluetooth or APC modules. This information can be posted to a web site, or to Twitter.
- We have used our XBoard to control our office door from the internet. All we need to do if we forget our RFID badge is to login to our office WiFi and send the command to open the door! We have created a project guide which includes the list of parts, and source code to get this project going for yourself. The board requires FTDI basic board to upload sketches. It can be powered by a mini USB.
- MCU:Atmega328P low voltage version (16Mhz)
- Arduino Uno bootloader
- Supply voltage:5~12v
- Output voltage:5v/3.3v
- Digital IO: 8
- Analog In: 8
- Envionment Friendly: Rohs Compliance
- PWR: indicates that the board and shield are powered
- LINK: indicates the presence of a network link and flashes when the shield transmits or receives data
- FULLD: indicates that the network connection is full duplex
- 100M: indicates the presence of a 100 Mb/s network connection (as opposed to 10 Mb/s)
- RX: flashes when the shield receives data
- TX: flashes when the shield sends data
- COLL: flashes when network collisions are detected
- Xbee Module 1mw (TEL0014)
- XBee 2mW Wire Antenna - Series 2(ZB) (TEL0020)
- Wireless programming Modules (TEL0037)
- Bluetooth Bee (TEL0023)
- USB power adapter (FIT0107)
- APC220 Radio Communication Module(TEL0005)
Note: By using the Xbee S2, the x-board will have the capability to establish a wireless network which is able to control up to 255 end points. Other wireless modules only support Point to Point communication.
- X-Board V2 (1 unit)