|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$45.96||$45.02||$43.62||$41.74||Contact US|
DualSky FC430 Flight Controller for H460 or RC Quadcopter
- Ultra-small design, using MEMS gyro IC, only 8 gram
- Independent 3-Axis sensitivity adjustment
- Support CH.5 sensitivity control
- Support Futaba S.BUS link
- Support "X" or "+" layout quadcopter
- Programable by button and LED
- Direction check: Controlling the throttle, make sure the quadcopter doesn't leave the ground. Slightly move each stick to observe if the quadcopter moves with your stick input direction. If the direction is opposite, please change the channel direction on the radio. If the stick returns to neutral point and the quadcopter remains in a “tilted” position, it means the flight control is working properly.Low altitude Test Flight After unlock, control throttle to make the quadcopter maintain a 0.5 meter altitude. Observe if the quadcopter is stable. If it’s not stable,you need to adjust the sensitivity of the FC430.Adjust the sensitivity
- 450 class quadcopter can use the default setting to get a good flight performance.
- The weight on the quadcopter can differ depending on the choice of battery. This will impact center of gravity, and the flight characteristics. To improve flight performance you can address the below.
- Normally, if the sensitivity is set too high on the “pitch” (elevator) axis, the opposing axis (i.e., aileron) will vibrate; if the sensitivity is set too low on the “pitch” (elevator) axis, the opposing axis (i.e.,aileron) will respond with delay to stick movement.
- If the sensitivity is set too high on the rudder axis it will cause the motors to over react, which will make the quadcopter unstable in pitch and yaw direction; if the sensitivity is set too low on the rudder axis, the quadcopter will have difficulty on tail lock.
- When adjusting the sensitivity, don’t change the setting value too much, 5-10 degrees a time is enough. When you find a stable range, then tweak it for optimum performance.
- The FC430 doesn’t have low voltage protection, please keep the flight time in a conservative period or use other equipments to monitor the voltage, for example: use telemetry function of the radio system.
- Please don’t pull throttle to the lowest position during flight, it might cause the motor suddenly be stopped and crash the quadcopter.
- Please check the L2 LED to confirm the current status of CH5 channel before each flight.
- High RATE is very agile, mainly used for 3D flight. Please don’t switch to High RATE during normal flight, it might cause the quadcopter crash because of the difficulty of control.
- 11 - - 12
- Weight(g): 8
- Size(mm): 35x27x12