|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$46.03||$45.09||$43.68||$41.80||Contact US|
DUALSKY XM1812RTR-42 11g 2330KV Outrunner Brusheless Motor
- Based on proven Xmotor MA series brushless motor design.
- Adopt curved magnets and higher grade laminations, more powerful upgraded.
- Integrated brushless speed controller.
- The connections of Xmotor and ESC is under patent -protection.
- The weight of power systems reduced significantly.
- For example: XM1812MA + XC0610BA = 15g, XM1812RTR = 11g.
- Speed controller PCB to act as firewall.
- Can be directly fixed to the airplane head, further reduce the weight (subject to patent protection).
- Lower internal resistance from power group.
- AS integration of Xmotor and ESC, wires optimized to the shortest while soldered at the factory.
- RTR system is compact on volume, even the occupied space by ESC can be ignored.
- Ready to Run, easy to use.
- Fans no longer need to frustrate on selecting the configuration and welding the connectors.
- Battery tip with JST plug, the signal line modular design for easy change to different length.
- Passed the impact test, RTR system proved durable.
- Assembled and QC by Dualsky Shanghai factory, quality guaranteed.
- KV: 2330RPM/V
- Stator Diameter: 14.4mm
- Magnet length: 3mm
- Shaft diameter: 2
- Mounting holes pitch: 22/22
- Weight: 11g
- Resistance(Ri): 640mOhm
- Idle Current(Io) @10V: 0.25A
- No.of Cells(LiPo): 2
- Max. Efficiency Current: 3A
- Max. Burst Current (15s): 3.5A
- Max. Power(15s): 24.5W
- Prop. Range: GWS 6x3
- App. Class: 75g 3D planes