|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$62.49||$61.22||$59.31||$56.76||Contact US|
DYS 30A Electronic Speed Controller ESC For Multicopter 4-Pack
- Extreme low output resistance,super current endurance
- Multiple protection features:Low-voltage cut-off protection/over-hear protection/throttle signal loss protection.
- 3 start modes: Normal/Soft/Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear and precise throttle response
- Sepatate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor(except Pentium-6A and Pentium-10A), providing good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed(Maximum):210000RPM(2 Poles),70000RPM(6 poles),35000 RPM(12 poles)
- Input voltage:DC 6-16.8V(2-4S Lixx)
- BEC:5V 2amp
- Running current:30A(Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 40A up to 10 Secs.)
- Size: 36mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 7mm (H).
- Weight: 22g.
- Brake Setting Enabled / Disabled, default is Disabled
- Battery Type Li-xx(Li-ion or Li-poly) / Ni-xx(NiMH or NiCd),default is Li-xx.
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cut-Off Mode): Soft Cut-Off (Gradually reduce the output power) or Cut-Off (Immediately stop the output power). Default is Soft Cut-Off.
- Low Voltage Protection Threshold(Cut-Off Threshold):Low / Medium / High, default is Medium.
- For lithium batteries, the number of battery cells is calculated automatically. Low / medium / high cutoff voltage for each cell is: 2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. For example: For a 3 cells lithium pack, when “Medium” cutoff threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be: 2.85*3=8.55V.
- For nickel batteries, low / medium / high cutoff voltages are 0%/45%/60% of the startup voltage (i.e. the initial voltage of battery pack), and 0% means the low voltage cut-off function is disabled. For example: For a 10 cells NiMH battery, fully charged voltage is 1.44*6=8.64V, when “Medium” cut-off threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be:8.64*50%=4.3V.
- Startup Mode Normal /Soft /Super-Soft, default is Normal.
Normal is preferred for fixed-wing aircraft. Soft or Super-soft are preferred for helicopters. The initial acceleration of the Soft and Super-Soft modes are slower in comparison, usually taking 1 second for Soft startup or 2 seconds for Super-Soft startup from initial throttle advance to full throttle. If the throttle is closed (throttle stick moved to bottom) and opened again (throttle stick moved to top) within 3 seconds of the initial startup, the restart-up will be temporarily changed to normal mode to get rid of the chances of a crash caused by slow throttle response. This special design is very suitable for aerobatic flight when quick throttle response is needed.
- Timing Low / Medium / High, default is Low.
Usually, low timing value can be used for most motors. We recommend the Low timing value for 2 poles motor and Medium timing value for motors with more than 6 poles to get a high efficiency. For higher speed, High timing value can be chosen.
- DYS 30A Speed controller x 4