|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$47.83||$46.86||$45.39||$43.44||Contact US|
- 8 Multicopter Types are in support including AeroCopter、 DualCopter、 TriCopter、 Quad+4Copter、 QuadX4Copter、 HexCopter、H6Copter and Y6Copter, which could be easily switched through on-board DIP-Switches;
- 2 Flight Modes to choose from, including Normal Mode and Sport Mode, which could be easily switched through on-board DIP-Switches;
- Maximum of 6 PWM output channels, compatible with most Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC) and servos;
- Independent gyro gain adjustment for Pitch, Roll and Yaw;
- Basic setting function including stick centering and ESC throttle calibration;
- Blue and Red LED for working status display and error report;
- Convenient firmware upgrade.
- Input Voltage:4V to 6V
- Input Signal:50Hz standard PPM signal
- PWM Frequency:400Hz for ESC, 50Hz for Servo
- Gyro:Scale: ±500dps、ODR: 800Hz
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃ to +85 ℃
- Dimension:40mm × 40mm
Multicopter Types & Flight Mode Selection
N6 has a 4-bit DIP-Switch for Multicopter Type and Flight Mode selection, the first three bits for Multicopter Type selection and the last bit for Flight Mode selection. VERY IMPORTANT! Please repower the controller to make the newly-selected mode effective.
Multicopter Types Setting Table
No. Multicopter Types SW1 SW2 SW3 SW4
Flight Mode Setting Table
No. Flight Mode SW1 SW2 SW3 SW4
Notes: “0” represents “OFF”, “1” represents “ON”; “×” represents influence-proof for the mode set. i.e. Modes between Normal and Sport are either available for any Multicopter Types; “▲” is the default setting.