|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$63.60||$62.30||$60.36||$57.76||Contact US|
Fatshark Skew Planar Antenna 5.8ghz Quadcopter Multi Rotor FPV UAV Phantom DJI Quadcopter
- The ImmersionRC Circularly Polarized SpiroNet antennas are without doubt the best replacement available for your stock whip antennas. Manufactured to extremely high tolerances and 100% tested on a Rhode & Schwartz analyzer, these antennas yield unparalleled results when compared to hand made variants or DIY antennas.
Right-hand circular polarization or (RHCP) have well and truly been established as the antenna of choice for 5.8GHz FPV use and now you can enjoy the benefits without the head scratching involved in making them yourself. The Antennas include standard SMA adapters suited to Fatshark and ImmerssionRC Goggles and transmitters. The Hard case enclosure will ensure that your antennas are never damaged or bent out of shape while handling or after a ruff landing while the flexible cable ensures easy positioning for optimum performance. The flexible cable can be bent at a 90deg angle and will retain its shape making it ideal for goggles with horizontal SMA outputs.
- Clover (TX) weight: 7.7g
- Skew (RX) Weight: 8.6g
- Connector: SMA (Fatshark/ImmersionRC compatible)
- Case size: 33.5m(w) 16mm(h)
- Cable Length: 73mm(skew) 33.5mm(clover)
- New in box, bought two pairs and I only needed the one. Click on the video below to see mine in action. I flew a distance of approximately 2,100ft using the RC Logger 5.8g rx/tx system for video transmission, excellent results, far better than the stock antenna that came with them.