|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$9.96||$9.75||$9.45||$9.04||Contact US|
FiiO L3 LOD Line Out Dock to 3.5mm Cable-Black
- The FiiO L3 is designed with a 3.5mm stereo jack to Apple's dock connector, enabling output of high quality line-level audio from iPod, iPhone, and iPad that can be sent to portable audio equipment such as headphone amplifiers and power amplifiers. Designed with high-quality materials, the L3 isolates the audio signal from interference to deliver cleaner and more accurate sound from your iPod/iPhone/iPad.
- The L3 employs the new HPC-22W cable with ultra-fine PCOCC-A conductors for its exceptional signal transmission property and usability. Rather than twisting whole wires, twenty strands of 80μm PCOCC-A wire are unified into a bundle and three bundles are grouped as a conductor that is geometrically stable. This construction method ensures uniformity of wire structure, eliminates internal gaps, and prevents deformation of wire strands. Furthermore, its total conductive area is equivalent to AWG-22, which is three times larger than regular audio cables. Each conductor in the HPC-22W is jacketed with 0.18mm PFA (Teflon), a material selected for its outstanding electrical and transmission characteristics. The shield/ground consists of 53 strands of 0.12μm PCOCC-A wire, with cotton rope filling the internal space and providing additional tensil strenth. The outer jacket is made of TPE olefinic elastomer, making for a tough, durable yet overall flexible cable.
- PCOCC copper is a material that includes very few impurities and ensures very low levels of signal disturbance. Because of its low incidence of grain boundaries, the signal passes without impediment or distortion. Heating and cooling the PCOCC wire under controlled circumstances yields a densely re-crystallized, highly pure structure called a μ conductor. The resulting product with a mirror finish applied is called PCOCC-A copper. This highly advanced product is made possible by the combined application of leading edge technology and traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Shielded construction provides maximum isolation from interference
- Pure copper conductors for better audio clarity and a more natural-sounding midrange
- High quality durable connectors for precise contact and signal integrity
- Supports standard dock profile on iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Does not support Shuffle.
- Length: 8cm (cable only)
- Weight: 10g
- Wire Diameter: 4mm
- Wire Model: HPC-22W
- Wire Material: PCOCC-A
- Impedance: Max 0.1 Ohm
- Insulation: Min 2M Ohm
- Wire Jacket: TPE
- 1x Fiio L3