|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$578.36||$566.55||$548.85||$525.24||Contact US|
Futaba 10CG T10CG 2.4 GHz FASST Transmitter + R6208SB Receiver TX/RX Radio Set
This is the Futaba 10CG 2.4 GHz FASST Airplane Radio System with R6208SB Receiver.
The 10CG is perfect for the price-conscious pilot — an integrated, 2.4GHz treasure trove of features formerly found only on the most advanced Futaba systems.
But it’s also a system that boasts advantages few others can claim: 7-point throttle and pitch curves; 4 heli flight modes; a round dozen factory-defined glider mixes; graphics for programming swash plate types; swash ring; and logic switches that allow you to activate a timer or other function just by changing the positions of specific sticks or switches.
The benefits of FASST are built-in!
10CG System Overview:
- Dial ‘n Key™ programming w/joystick
- Airplane, heli and glider software
- 2048 resolution
- Real-Time Response™
- Smart Switch Technology™
- Basic & advanced menus
- 15-model memory, expandable to 48 models*
- 10-character model & user naming
- Assignable switches & dials/functions
- Model select, copy, re-set
- Data transfer
- 2 proportional slider switches
- Fail-safe, sub-trims, servo reversing & EPA
- Digital trims & trim step, expo & dual/triple rates
- 160 x 72 backlit LCD w/adjustable contrast
- Servo monitor display
- Auxiliary channel screen for 1-step function/switch assignment
- Model & system timers
- Full functionality trainer system (cord required)
- Throttle cut, hold & idle down
- Sticks w/length and tension adjustments
R6208SB 2.4GHz FASST 8/18 Channel S.Bus High-Voltage Receiver
The 8FG Super's R6208SB receiver accepts a wide range of batteries, from 4-cell NiCd and NiMH packs to 2S LiFe and LiPo packs, with no regulator required. PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) channels provide support for up to eight standard analog or digital servos. Using the S.Bus port, it handles up to 18 channels — and makes incorrect servo-channel hookups impossible. The R6208SB also features a high-speed mode that delivers ultra-fast frame rates on channels 1-6.
High-speed mode is available only on Channels 1-6 and requires the use of digital (including brushless digital) servos. Channels 7 and 8 — which operate only in normal mode — can be equipped with either analog or digital servos.