|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$176.72||$173.12||$167.71||$160.49||Contact US|
Futaba AVCS GY401 Gyro with S9254 Digital Tail Rudder Servo Set FUTM08
This is the Futaba GY401 Gyro and S9254 Digital Tail Servo combo. This is a high performance, compact and lightweight Angular Vector Control System (AVCS) gyro developed for model helicopters. Because the sensor and control circuit are integrated, it is simple to install.
- AVCS System: Since the rudder trim changes (caused by wind and other meteorological changes) the front, rear, and other heli attitudes change and are automatically cancelled; tail (rudder) operation is easy, making it perfect for 3D flight. (also known as heading hold gyro)
- SMM Gyro Sensor: Use of this newly developed technology virtually eliminates rudder trim changes during flight (see COMMENTS).
- Digital Servo Compatible (DS Mode): DS mode makes it compatible with Futaba Digital Servos. This maximizes the high-speed response performance of the Digital Servo. The included high-speed S9254 Digital Servo boasts 47 oz-in torque and a speed of .06 sec/60°.
- Remote Gain Function and Mode Switching Function: Remote Gain Function allows sensitivity switching from the transmitter and mode switching function allows AVCS/normal gyro mode switching. Integrated, compact and lightweight design made possible by high density mounting technology.
- Conductive Resin Case: This case improves EMC (Electrostatic and electromagnetic interference) resistance.
- Length: 1.1" (27mm)
- Width: 1.1" (27mm)
- Height: .79" (20mm)
- Weight: .95oz (27g)
S9254 Digital Servo:
- Length: 1.6" (40mm)
- Width: .79" (20mm)
- Height: 1.4" (36.2mm) not including horn
- Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
- Torque: 47 oz-in
- Speed: .06 sec/60°
- 1 x GY401 gyro
- 1 x S9254 Digital servo
- 1 x 81" (20.5mm) round servo horn
- 1 x1.8" (45mm) round servo horn
- 1 x1.25" (32mm) 6 point servo horn
- 1 x1.5" (39mm) 4 point horn, mounting hardware
- 1 x mini plastic adjustment screwdriver
- 3 x mounting pads
- 1 x instruction sheet