|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$93.18||$91.28||$88.42||$84.62||Contact US|
Futaba GY401 Gyro S.M.M Technology for 30/50/450/500/600 size Helicopters
This is a Futaba GY401 heading hold gyro.This is a high performance, compact and lightweight (AVCS) Angular Vector Control System gyro developed for model helicopters. Because the sensor and control circuit are integrated, it is simple to install.This is a genuine Futaba with tri-screws and gold plated terminal ends.Lightly used and in very good condition. This has some installation marks on the bottom case, and the servo connectors have been altered for tight installation (does not affect use).This gyro has been tested thoroughly and functions normally.
- AVCS System: Sine the rudder trim changes (caused by wind and other meteorological changes) the front, rear, and other heli attitudes change and are automatically canceled; tail (rudder) operation is easy, making it perfect for 3D flight. (also known as heading hold gyro)
- SMM Gyro Sensor: Use of this newly developed technology virtually eliminates rudder trim changes during flight.
- Digital Servo Compatible (DS Mode): DS mode makes it compatible with Futaba Digital Servos. This maximizes the high-speed response performance of the Digital Servo.
- Remote Gain Function and Mode Switching Function Remote: Gain function allows sensitivity switching from the transmitter and mode switching function allows AVCS/normal gyro mode switching.
- Integrated, compact and lightweight design made possible by high density mounting technology.
- Conductive Resin Case: This case improves EMC (Electrostatic and electromagnetic interference) resistance.
- Length: 27mm
- Width: 27mm
- Height: 20mm
- Weight: 27g