|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$79.97||$78.34||$75.89||$72.62||Contact US|
Futaba PA-2 Pilot Assist Link Auto Pilot System
This is a Pilot Assist Link (Auto Pilot) For Aircraft Use (Not Helicopters).
When You Release The Transmitter Sticks, The PA-2 Automatically Returns The Aircraft To Level Flight Even If It Enters A Dangerous State. Due To The Effect Of Wind Or Erroneous Operation. This Simplifies Training In Model Aircraft Flying Techniques.
- This Is A Horizontal Stabilizer For Model Aircraft and Incorporates
- The Latest Sensor Technology.
- Operates On A Single Aileron Servo.
- Supports two Channels To Level The Wings and Bring Plane To Level Flight.
- Automatically Controls The Elevators and Ailerons, But When The Modeler Operates A Stick, The Sensitivity Drops According To The Amount Of Stick Operation and Stick Operation Has Priority.
- Sensitivity Can Be Adjusted By Transmitters Having Volume Control- (At Least 5 Channels and At Least One Extra Channel Is On A Dial.) (See COMMENTS) Or By The Gain Control On The Amplifier Unit Itself.
- Some Radios W/Volume Control Are: SKYSPORT 6VA, 6XA, 7UA, 8UA, 9ZA. Other Brands Of Radios May Work If They Are Wired Like And Have Connectors Like Futaba Has.
- Servo Reversing Switches Located On Amplifier Unit.
- One Amplifier Unit Pre-Wired with 2-Pin and J Plugs
- One Sensor Unit Pre-Wired with 2-Pin Plugs, Nylon Nut and Washer
- One Instruction Manual
REQUIRES: Use with a standard Futaba-compatible receiver/radio system
- Power Requirement: 4.8V (NiCd Battery fed via receiver)
- Current Drain: 5mA (at 4.8V) (confirmed 9/99 amc/jquigg)
- Amplifier Length: 53.5mm (excluding protruding parts)
- Width: 33.5mm
- Height: 14.5mm
- Weight: 25g
- Sensor Diameter: 33mm
- Weight: 15g (excluding screws)