|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$378.99||$371.25||$359.65||$344.18||Contact US|
FY-91Q Multirotor Controller Stablizer Navigation System with Compass & GPS
FY91Q Main Features:
- 6 DOF Self-stabilization and mixing control
- FY91Q Module for stabilization and mixing control for multi copters in Hexa and Octo configuration.
- FPV flight capable.
- PID setting change via TTL-USB connection (sold separately).
- Firmware Com Port tested successfully.
- Expandable to Navigation Edition with this upgrade.
Barometer and GPS & COMPASS module
- FY-91Q control module incorporates an accurate barometric pressure sensor. At start up, the take-off air pressure is measured, providing the autopilot with an accurate relative height data.
- The GPS & COMPASS module provided with the FY91Q Navigation Edition consist of a three-axis magnetic sensor and high sensitivity GPS receiver. This module enables the autopilot to sense the flight course and exact location of the aircraft.
- Note that if the FY91Q is not connected GPS & COMPASS module, it will function as purely as a flight stabilizer for multi rotor aircraft. The autonomous flight system cannot be engaged.
- For the autopilot to function, the GPS Receiver must detect at least 5 satellites.
The current FY91Q firmware supports two autopilot functions; fixed altitude Auto Hover and automated Return to Home. To enable autonomous flight, the GPS & Compass module must be connected to the FY91Q
FY91Q with GPS AND COMPASS (Navigation Edition) package included:
- 1 x FY91Q Controller Module
- 1 x FY91Q GPS & Compass Module
- 6 x RC receiver connecting wires
- 2 x Velcro double sided tape
- 1 x Vibration absorbing soft pad
- 1 x Vibration absorbing plastic mount