|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$458.03||$448.68||$434.66||$415.97||Contact US|
FY21AP FY21-AP Autopilot FPV Inertial Attitude Stabilizer 21AP+AP117
- stand-alone gyro stabilizer, autopilot system
- FY-AFSS algorithm, GPS receiver and barometric sensing
- The FY21AP is a stand-alone autopilot system part with FY-AFSS algorithm, GPS receiver and barometric sensing equipment. It is fully upgradable with OSD, telemetric digital communication, Data Modem and Ground Station Control (GCS).
- The flexible layout makes this the most versatile autopilot system in the market, designed for beginners, UAV operators and professional RC aerial photographers.
- Internal use high-performance ARM processor, high stability.
- 10Hz GPS accurate location
- Combining GPS and the barometer fix altitude accurately
- complete OSD telemetry information display
- Provide interface for data radio
- Can option the GCS software , monitor the flight trajectory real time
- LED display the fly mode
- strong anti-interference ability
- can set loss control protection for auto return
- FY-21AP is accomplished with a 6DOF (Degree Of Freedom) Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) comprising of three accelerometers, and three gyros, thus eliminating the problems of weather sensitive thermopile devices (IR horizon sensors).
- In addition, barometric pressure data allows precise altitude hold capability. Beyond providing stabilization for the RC Pilot, under any flight conditions, connections to our other modules allow enhancements such as:
- auto-return to launch site
- fixed-point hovering
- fixed altitude flying
- attitude change on command
- With the FY21AP, the RC pilot does not need to worry about pitch, yaw, or roll fluctuations once the system is engaged. It takes away a huge part of flying stresses. Even in strong crosswinds, the FY-AFSS in this system will provide stabilization effortlessly.
- Voltage:4.0~6.0 Volt
- Current: 52mA (5V)
- Size: 55 x 33 x 20 mm
- Weight:20g(without antenna)
- Temperature range: -25°~ +70°C；
- Max rotate speed: ≤ 1200 °/s
Compatible with following Remote controller:
- Robbe-Futaba PPM / PCM 1024 / PCM G3
- Graupner/JR PPM 8, PPM 12, SPCM
- MPX PPM8, PPM 12 with UNI
- RC receiver connection wirex5
- GPS receiver module x1
- Video overlap module x1
- Current senso x1
- User manual x2